Starting at WVPS
Enrolment Information and Documents
How to Enrol your Child
To find out whether you are in our school zone please visit www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au
Your child must turn five by April 30, in the year they begin school. At enrolment you will need to:
- Complete a Application to enrol form.
- Complete a confidential enrolment form for each child.
- Bring proof of your child’s identity and age, such as birth certificate.
- Bring a copy of your child’s immunisation certificate
Meet the Teachers
At Wattle View Primary School, we acknowledge that the Foundation year is a special and unique time in your child’s life. It is the beginning of their educational journey and should be a happy and rewarding year for both you and your child.
Foundation Transition Program
- Friday September 1st 9:30-10:30am
- Thursday October 26th 12:00-1:00pm
- Tuesday November 14th 12:30 – 1:30pm
- Tuesday December 12th 9:30 – 10:30am
Parent Information Evening on Wednesday 13 December from 5:00pm-6:00pm