VRQA (Child Safety Standards)
Wattleview Primary School
Foundation 2021 Student Transitions start next Friday 30th October 2020 via Webex from 4.30-5pm.
If you haven’t enrolled for Foundation 2021 please do so asap so your child doesn’t miss out.
Wattleview Primary School’s purpose is to educate learners for life. We provide an environment that:
- Challenges and supports all students to achieve their individual learning goals through rigorous Teaching and Learning practices
- Encourages students to learn in an atmosphere of mutual respect, cooperation and participation.
- Supports students in making informed decisions that prepare them for life in a global community.
- Encourages friendship, connections with others and celebrates all successes
- Values socially competent students who are aware of their responsibility towards the wider community.
2020 term dates
|Start date||Finish date|
|Term 1||28 January
Students start 29 January in government schools
Term end brought forward
|Term 2||14 April
Students start 15 April in government schools
|Term 3||13 July||18 September|
|Term 4||5 October||18 December|